22 January 2013

Buried in Books... :)



Bonjour everyone! I know there's been a lot of radio-silence from Chic Provence lately but I've been completely absorbed with a great client project! I've been designing a build-out for new spaces, including colors, materials, finishes and furnishings. Right now I'm in the throes of selecting colors... for the interior and the exterior of an 8500 s.f. building dedicated to helping women and their children. 

So I've been buried in color books!


from Benjamin Moore's new Nuance site for designers



love this Benjamin Moore chalkboard paint for the children's play room designed by Tobi Fairley..
is there anyone out there who does NOT love Tobi Fairley designs?


this wallpaper pattern from Seabrook captures the feeling of lightness and airiness I'd like
to give part of these spaces.... and the color is beautiful!

this Pine Cone Hill flowered fabric may find its way onto walls
as art in the small, cozy counseling rooms

of course Martha Stewart's blues and greens are very soothing
and inspiring!

sea glass has the faded, softly worn colors of blues, greens and
soft whites that I love to use here via Pinterest
***







We still have a few spaces left for this spring... let me know right away 
if you want to join us for this incredible Chic Provence Tour!


questions? 

email me
skype me: kitgolson
call or text me:  650-302-6883



3 comments:

  1. I am a lover of pastel colors, the palest of pinks, greens, blues and greys. I think these colors give a warm and inviting feel to rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit I am so excited that you are working on a project like this for women and children. Your ideas are perfect! The color palette is fun and crisp yet comforting and soothing!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear friend, and I was reading your website, I just wanna say I really love it! The overall look of your website is fantastic , as well as the content! Congratulations for your amazing work ! I follow your blog (1439)... Hope you'll follow me back.... I wish you Happiness and Joy… That you so well deserve.
    Nelson

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails