03 October 2011

The Breezy Chic Art of Regina Saura











She's from Spain, and grew up with a photographer father. Her art really thrills me. I love the brilliant use of color, composition and perspective. I always love to see written words incorporated into works of art.

These large format (some are over 60" x 48") works would be brilliant in many settings: starkly sleek and modern, of course, but also in rooms of all natural materials such as stone, tile and wood.

What do you think?


Regina Saura
@
1328 Main St.
St. Helena, CA 94574


***



merci pour la visite!... Kit




7 comments:

  1. I adore her art. Light, bright, a bit whimsical!

    Oh and thank you again. I am loving my book, Hidden in Paris; Corinne is wonderful!

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful! Bright and light, just the way I like.
    Have a nice week.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her work too...lots of movement and unique use of colour. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanish like me! lovely paints!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO COME TO BARCELONA, I WOULD BE PLEASED IN INTRODUCING YOU TO REGINA SAURA TO WHOM I REPRESENT. PLEASE CHECK MY WEBSITE AND KEEP IN TOUCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane Woods04 May, 2012

    Regina Saura is my muse. I think she is a poetic genius following in the footsteps of Matisse and Dufy. My admiration for her is boundless. Love, Diane Woods

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails